The Biology Teacher Academy participants will:
- strengthen how they teach biology so students learn more meaningful biology and are more interested in studying biology in the future;
- use the practices of science to help students learn big ideas and unifying concepts of biology;
- analyze and enhance their current curriculum materials to better reflect best practices in biology education including the AP Biology Framework;
- learn to use formative and summative assessment information to examine what their students understand; and
- develop a network of fellow biology teachers that supports excellence in biology teaching.
Space is limited. Register to reserve your spot!
Full registration ($565) includes
Looking for something closer to home. Check out the other Regional Biology Teacher Academies taking place around the country by clicking here.